Monday, September 28, 2009




Over Labor Day we went to the Big Horn Mountains and stayed at Shell Creek Campground. It was beautiful. Chuck and Rozella joined us for the weekend. Jill and Grace visited us! I went for a walk to the old wooden bridge and crossed over it to the site where we used to picnic on the July 4th with my Mom and Dad, the Stotts and the Pollocks. We even pitched our tents there a few times. Now the bridge is blocked off and the campsite is not available. Time brings change.

2 comments:

Becca said...

What a beautiful place. I'm sure you have some fun memories.

Megan said...

I loved this place and thanks for the memories of it. I always thought it was such a relief to make it to this site, as we came up the Lovell side of the mountain. That drive used to scare me so bad. I would sit in the back seat and just close my eyes, and I remember crying a few times.