Sunday, December 20, 2009

68th wedding anniversary

December 18, 1941 John and Madeline Oleson on their wedding day. Mom's dress is blue. She wore it out and then threw it away. Years later she's heard to say, "Why did I throw away my Wedding Dress?!!" We know why... a little house full of family with only one closet. Mom didn't store or keep much!
We have a picture of them on their 25th Wedding Anniversary but I don't have it scanned yet. I would love to take a picture of them on their 68th anniversary. I miss them so much. Occasionally I am blessed to have a sweet dream and see them.

John and Madeline at their 40th Wedding Anniversary

John and Madeline Oleson at their 50th Wedding Anniversary

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love how they are posing with their cake each time. I love these two people. Loved the pictures.