Monday, February 8, 2010

1956

A picture of the siblings: Johnny, LaRae, Cheryl and Francie



Sisters! I was so fortunate to have the best sisters in the world. They loved me and took very good care of me. I was always included in their activities and they made me feel special. Our age differences never made a difference in the closeness we shared and continue to share together.



My brother, Johnny What a great brother!



My sisters, LaRae and Cheryl What beautiful girls they are.



My Mother, Madeline Edith Peterson Oleson The Best Mother Ever!



In this picture I am being held by my Dad. I am three or four years old. I remember I got to be carried alot from the car to the house when I fell asleep on the way home. Being the youngest child I think they liked their baby!!!



My Dad, John Robert Oleson The Best Father Ever!

No comments: