Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mother

Yesterday was my mother's birthday. The following picture was taken in April 1954. Mom is sitting on the top stair holding me. I am two years old. Cheryl is dead center on the bottom stair. Johnny is on the far right side in front of Grandma Peterson and beside Uncle Jay Peterson. LaRae is on the far left sitting next to Grandpa Peterson. Dad is in front of her. Mom loved her family and always enjoyed being with them. We had many opportunities to enjoy our grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins.

3 comments:

Becca said...

What a great picture. I would have picked Johnny out, and your mom and dad. I'm so glad I had a chance to meet and learn from your wonderful mother.

Megan said...

I have thought a lot about Matt and Grandma this month. I love my family and can't wait to reunite with all of them.

Becca said...

wow Francie, I can't believe how much Aliza looks like Mom! I asked Maren to find Aliza and she found her immediately, but wrong Aliza. It's looking good for Aliza. Becca said Aliza can expect to be beautiful, beautiful.