Sunday, January 31, 2010

The photo spot

In our house there seems to be only one place to take a photo!! It is in the living room in front of the fireplace. It doesn't matter if it is summer or winter we sit or stand in the same spot when the camera comes out!! It doesn't speak well for the rest of the house. I think I'm going to make it my challenge to create more photogenic spots in other rooms of my house. Here Jill and I are having fun with the new jackets we got (will get for Valentine's day!) They arrived early as we don't know if we will be seeing Jill again before Feb. 14th. We had just gotten home from church, Grace went down for a nap and I decided I needed my photo of the day!!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Love the jackets. And yes, I've seen many photos in that very spot.

Granny Z. said...

Cute jackets - I can not believe how much you two look alike - especially your smiles!!!

Megan said...

It is the Place!! You both look good in your new jackets. I agree if the package comes early with something in it you already know about, why not try it on. Early is just fine. Cute!!