Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged by Jill

4 things I love about my life:
1. My great... fabulous husband!
2. My adorable daughter and handsome son-in-law!
3. My perfect granddaughter!
4. My home

4 things I love about my husband:
1. He's loves me as much as I love him!
2. He helps me do dishes and laundry and will even vacuum!
3. He listens to me!
4. He loves and serves the Lord when and where called!
5. I must add he loves being a father and grandfather!!

4 movies I would watch more than once:
1. The Saint
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Ever After
4. Camelot
5. Fiddler on the Roof (I know, that is five movies)

4 books I would read more than once:
1. The Book of Mormon
2. Marley and Me
3. Pink and Say
4. The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey

4 jobs that I've had:
1. Speech Therapist
2. Medical Clinic Receptionist
3. Book keeper
4. Truck Driver (beets, beans, barley, corn, etc., I wasn't a long haul driver)

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Caring for my Mother who had Cancer
2. Watching my daughter, Jill, play volleyball
3. Watching my son, Matt, play football
4. Participating in the community play, The King and I

4 things I hope to be doing in 10 years:
1. Watching Grace and my other grandchildren play and learn
2. Growing and canning fruits and vegetables from my garden
3. Serving the Lord
4. Helping my husband with his herd of cattle!!

4 people I'm tagging:
1. Cheryl
2. Amy
3. Suze
4. Lynette

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom I love the new pics!! Please email them to me...or help me remember to bring over my thumb drive so I can copy them!!

Becca said...

It is fun to see the 4 things list. I better get going on mine before everyone is taken up. Does Suze and Cheryl have a blog?