Friday, October 10, 2008

Rozella's Birthday

Chuck, Ken and Rozella

Rozella and Ken shared a dinner of baby back ribs at Famous Dave's.
We traveled to Billings to help celebrate Rozella's birthday. She is my mother-in-law and I love her very much. She is kind and supportive of us and cares about us very much. She raised a wonderful son whom I am blessed to have as my husband and father to our children. Ken reflects often on what a wonderful mother she was when he was small and how wonderful she is now that he is grown. We pray that the coming year will be a wonderful one for her and that she will find many blessings awaiting her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sad we were'nt able to make it :( But I'm glad that you had such a good time. Your right Grandma did a fantastic job raising her kids! She sure did great with the middle child!!! Hey check yout my blog...you've been tagged!