Thursday, September 25, 2008

A weekend in Salt Lake City

September 20, 2008 - the sweet hands of our Grace.
Ken and I enjoying dinner with our family at Tepanyaki.
Jake, Jill, and Grace joined us for our weekend of fun. They rented a car and went to Logan to see friends and have lunch on Saturday.

It was fun to share the week-end in the company of Cheryl, Glenn and Suze and family, and Robb, and Jen and family. What a great family they are and we sure enjoyed being with them. On Friday we had a girl's morning out. Cheryl, Suze, Jen, Jill and I went out for pedicures! We have beautiful, smooth, and colorful feet! We visited the Cabella and Ikea stores and Rod Iron Works. Oh... The shopping was good!!

We watched Robb and Glenn in action in their new, growing, very prosperous business.

Congratulations to them in their lawn care business.

The busy moments were fun but the treasured moment was time spent snuggling with our baby in the early morning hours when Jill brought Grace in to cuddle with her Grandma in bed!!!

I wasn't the only one wanting to snuggle with Grace! Here we see Caleb and Micah holding her.

Ken's favorite spot to eat is in Jordan Landing at Iggy's. He always has Coconut Shrimp and thinks it is just the very best.

Grace made a grand entrance to Salt Lake and was given the keys to the city by the loving family who awaited us there. We appreciate their hospitality and the wonderful time spent with them and hope to be able to do it again soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom you have so much better pictures of our Salt Lake trip than I do! I feel bad that didn't get one of Suze with Grace, but I'm glad to see that you got one for me to steal! Grace sure is loved!

Megan said...

What a wonderful trip for all of you. I'm Jealous, I have not got to see Grace yet! We truly do have a wonderful family. How Fun.

Becca said...

What a fun weekend trip. It was fun to see the Salt Lake group all together. I like to go to some of those shops as well when I go. Cabelas not so much, but Sam and the boys do get there. Tepanyaki? YUM! That is one of my favorite places to eat.