Saturday, September 13, 2008


On Sunday, September 7, 2008 we were in Buffalo, to help Jill and Jake celebrate in the Naming and Blessing of their daughter, Grace Edith Wright. Ken was able to do this ordinance and it was just a great and wonderful day!








Jake, Jill and Grace on September 7th, 2008.












Grace was just a wonderful baby! She is perfection. I made her Blessing Dress, slip, booties, and cap. She is also wearing a little pearl bracelet and little gold ring we gave her. She is truly all decked out!!
Jill was busy and I got to give her a bath and dress her for the special occasion! She was so patient with her Grandma Francie!! I was busy tieing on the bracelet and ring with white ribbon so that they would not get lost or swallowed!











4 comments:

Becca said...

What a beautiful dress. I can't believe you made it, oh wait a min., yes I can. How special it must have been to be there and help her get dressed. I'm sad we weren't able to make it. We were at Kate's blessing, when I heard Grace was being blessed the same day. Jake, Jill and Grace look like a beautiful little family:)

p.s. you can put your curser at the bottom of the page and push the backspace or delete button until you get to your post so you don't have so much space. Same thing for in between the pictures. (My sister had to show me that because I was doing the same thing at first)

Megan said...

She looks Beautiful! I bet it was an amazing day. Jill looks so good. I bet your just loving every minute of it and I'm sure Jill appreciates your help so much. What a cute family.

Megan said...

Just also wanted to say happy birthday to you on this Monday the 15th. I hope you enjoy your day.

Anny said...

Congratulations baby Grace, you are so lucky to have a talented grandma who can make your very own blessing dress, you looked beautiful in it!