Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Carl Allen Link's Family

Nathan and Yuritzin Link
On October 24, 2008, Nathan Link got married in the Billings Montana Temple. He married a beautiful young woman from Mexico. Her name is Yuritzin. He met her while on his mission in Mexico and then waited for her while she served a mission also. Nathan is my Aunt Orpha's youngest grandson. In the picture are Nathan's brothers, Chris and Cameron.
Chris and his family live in Boise, Idaho. His wife's name is Brooke and his children are Connor, Garrett, and Kennedy. Cameron lives in Burlington.
I loved my Aunt Orpha. She had a severe stroke and was in the Powell Nursing Home for awhile. Just before she died she was in the hospital in Powell. I had gone to work and learned that she was not doing very well. Her two sons had spent the previous day with her but had gone back to work. I felt a strong impression that I needed to be with her. I left work and went to Powell. I sat with her in the hospital and she died in the afternoon. I was so glad to be there with her. I was once again thankful for the promptings of the spirit that come to us so often which lead us to do good things. She died in August just shortly before my sister, LaRae, died.

2 comments:

Becca said...

What a beautiful couple. I don't know much about Aunt Orpha's family. Thanks or the update and the memories of her. Do you know where Nathan and his wife will be living?

p.s. I have those three dvds you wanted. Do you want me to send them to you? Or leave them at the office or my home to pick up when next in town.

Megan said...

That was so fun to see Aunt Orphas Family. Thanks for that. Kelli had told me that he got married and she had you and Jill and Grace over to visit. I wish I lived closer to everyone! Such Fun.