Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wendy

I have been blessed with a wonderful family whom I love so much and am comforted by the love they have for me. This week is my cousin's, Wendy Davison Richter, birthday. She was the city girl who loved to come visit the farm each summer. We wrote letters to each other all year and just waited for that one or two weeks we could spend together. Wendy didn't have a sister and she loved being with LaRae, Cheryl, and I. We all would cry when she returned to Colorado. One summer I returned to the city with her and we made these cute dresses. It was so fun.... Thanks, Aunt Anna Mae!! I would hope that everyone can have the relationships with their siblings and cousins that I had. Happy Birthday, Wendy. I love you.
Not so long ago, Wendy was here visiting with Cheryl and I. In this picture we were at Shell Falls. We were on our way over the mountain to see Jill. Wendy had her two youngest daughters with her, Rhianna and Devin. We still like to spend time together!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so fun having all of you come over to spend the afternoon in Buffalo! We should make that an annual event!

Megan said...

What a fun Trip for all of you. I think that when you said I hope that everyone can have the relationships with their siblings and cousins that you did well I think that you have been a great example and mom and aunt Cheryl as how to be with cousins and siblings. I feel so blessed to have the type of relationships with my cousins and siblings. It just comes natural when that is all you have witnessed growing up:) Thanks!!